SNMBA dot com?

Home Forums General SNMBA Forum SNMBA dot com?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Troy 4 weeks, 1 day ago.

• Author

Troy

If you search for SNMBA on google, we are now the third website in the list. Progress!
    8-)

Markk
    Participant

So I forgot how to get to the new website….so google it right?!

That brought me to the tumbler site (which is pretty cool). To find this one I had to scour FB.

Troy

Totally agree. Google uses lots of factors when ranking a website and we haven’t met a few of those yet. The two largest factors are the number of monthly searches and the number of websites linking to your website. If you can spread the word about the new site you will see SNMBA.net and it’s related content continue to grow in popularity.

As of today, we have the 9th and 10th position on a google search. As of December 22nd when the site launched, we were in position 389 for a SNMBA Google search. Web marketing is a big deal and arguably the biggest reason why people use one website over another. It takes some time and you have to do things right if you want to be listed prominently but it is certainly doable. In this case, slow and steady wins the race. There are no quick/easy ways to bring yourself to the top of a list without substantial advertising costs.

Keep visiting SNMBA.net and watch the search position grow over the next couple months, by the end of the summer we will be the top result for a SNMBA google search. It will probably take a bit longer for bing and google to index it. Tumblr, Facebook and Twitter will be hardest three to overcome.

We can pay for search placement but that can be expensive. We are giving out tags with new LVC bike purchases and they have the website printed on them. If you can do anything to help get the word out, it will only speed up the process.

Let me know if you have any questions and I would be glad tell you where we can use some help. We have some very in-depth analysis on where our visitors are coming from. In the meantime, if you see any places with the old SNMBA link please have them update it. Links coming to the site help tremendously.
    Thanks for commenting Markk!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.