Seattle, WA is a great place to live and work in. The people that make their home in the area are pleased with all that there is to see and do. They also love that they can make a good living at what they like to do and live well. When visitors come to Seattle, WA, they enjoy all the festivities that are common in the region. There is a lot to appreciate about Seattle, WA and one the best ways to get accustomed to the beauty of Seattle is to take a tour on a boat.
Seattle is located on the Puget Sound in the northwest area of the Pacific. It’s the largest city in Washington State. Seattle is surrounded by water and therefore, people of all ages enjoy boat tours when they are in the area. The city is known for a large building called the Space Needle and is a tech company giant with Amazon and Microsoft having headquarters in the region. Bill Gates of Microsoft was actually born in Seattle. With 3.9 million residents, it is the 15th largest city in all the United States https://www.seattle.gov/opcd/population-and-demographics. The city has a very picturesque skyline that is admired by people worldwide. With seven hills surrounding it also has a lot of sights to be seen.
Great Tours In Seattle, WA
What are the best tours in Seattle? Well, that’s subjective, but boat tours are fantastic in Seattle. They are tours for all different types of scenic value, purpose, and prices. The boat tours are extremely in Seattle because it is a city that is surrounded by water. People of all ages enjoy getting on a boat and seeing the sights in this way. Here are 5 of the most popular boat tours in Seattle and there are many more that residents and visitors can choose from at any given time:
1. Seattle Locks Cruise – Round Trip Boat & Bus Package – This is a boat cruise for the young and old to enjoy. The scenery is awesome and the people on the cruise are friendly. Since this a boat cruise that is popular, people will want to call ahead of time and place their reservations.
2. Seattle’s Sightseeing and Cocktail Cruise – Fantastic time are in store for people that want to enjoy sightseeing in Seattle via a boat. This is the cocktail cruise that offers splendid service while seeing the sights by water transport. What a great way for residents and visitors alike to enjoy Seattle.
3. San Juan Island Whale Watching & Friday Harbor Day Trip From Seattle – Whale watching is another way for people to enjoy the waters while they are in Seattle. Getting to see the whales up close is fascinating. It’s something that they will never forget and they will want to have a camera handy for plenty of great photo opportunities.
4. One Hour Sightseeing Cocktail Cruise – For one hour of time, people will be able to see the sights by water that they can’t by land. This is an excellent boat tour for people that have other plans for the rest of the day and night.
5. Seattle Locks Cruise – One Way Stay & Play – People can take a one-way trip on the Seattle Locks Cruise. This takes them on the scenic waterway and drops them off so that they can experience all that there is to do. They will really enjoy a day like this so they should take along any type of gear that they might need while they are planning to sightsee.
How Much Are The Tours?
The prices will vary depending on which tour a person wants to take. If they have a specific budget in mind, they will want to do a search to find the boat tours that fall into their price range. Otherwise, they will want to contact the tour company for prices and they will want to take advantage of any sales, promotions or discounts that are being offered at any given time.
How Is Payment Made For Tours In Seattle?
People can make payments for their boat tours by cash, check or credit cards. In many cases, the boat tour companies want people to process payment online. It’s easier for the person and then they are already paid for when they get to the boat dock. They will be able to move to the front of the line ahead of the people that are waiting to purchase tickets. In many cases, this will allow a person to get a better seat position on the boat.
Are Reservations Needed For Tours?
They are in some cases so a person will want to make sure that they call the boat tour company to find out if they need to make reservations. They will most likely want to make them anyway, especially if they have a large group of people in their group. Having reservations will ensure that there are enough spots on the boat that are reserved at the time that they want to go on it.
What Clothing Should A Person Wear?
When taking a boat tour, a person will want to dress for the weather. Seattle has all four seasons, so at different times of the year, they will need to dress for the hot or cold. At all times, no matter when they are taking their boat tour, they should always bring a jacket because it will get cool on the waters.
People that live in and visit Seattle, WA have been enjoying the boat tour opportunities for years. They know that there are plenty available for them to access and that they are worth the money. Since they will receive great service as they take a tour of the area by boat, it’s one of the best ways to enjoy Seattle and many people do so as soon as they get there. It’s well worth the price to take a boat tour of this beautiful city.…