A throwback to the big wheel you had when you were a kid, can you imagine taking this thing on the dirt? Throw an old suspension fork on it and barrel down some fire roads leaving a huge plume of dust in your wake. Sounds fun to me!
So… What is a drift trike and why do I not own one? Take my money now!
Description from www.localmotors.com
The most fun you’ll have on 3 wheels
Local Motors’ Verrado Drift Trike is a traditional tricycle design, just like you had as a kid, but better.
We’ve improved or strengthened every component, like a heavy duty 20″ front wheel on a BMX fork, with rear wheels consisting of go-kart tires lined with 10″ PVC pipe.
The plastic sleeve allows for super easy drifting, even at low speed, due to the lack of traction.
Get one of these drift trikes and re-live the good ol’ days drifting down your favorite hill.
- Chassis Made in the USA and powder coated for durability
- Removable rear axle for ease in transportation
- 1 1/8″ internal headset
- Custom made front pegs with textured powder coat for traction
- Azusa Nylon rear wheels
- 10″ diameter PVC rear wheel sleeves
- ACS Z mag or Stolen Revolver front wheel
- Tioga Powerblock front tire
- Tektro front brake
- 42″ Wheel Base
- 33″ Track Width
- 1.75″ 0.120″ wall DOM steel tubing